Welcome to an online guide to fun wintertime activities in
Jackson Hole. Here you will find a wealth of information
on all that Jackson Hole has to offer in the wintertime.
Here are a few ideas to get started
- Ski Jackson Hole at Teton Village
- Ski the other side of the Tetons at Grand Targhee
- Take a snowmobile trip to Granite Hot Springs
- Go dog sledding
- Take a guided ranger tour on snowshoes in Grand Teton Park
- Take a sleigh ride onto the National Elk Refuge
- Take a snowcat in to Yellowstone and cross country ski to hot springs, where you can soak near bison
- Rent cross country skis at Skinny Skis and ski the five-mile Jenny Lake Loop trail under the Tetons, capping off your day with a beer in Moose Village.